Top Benefits of Sending Your Child to Global School
Deciding on the type of school we would send our children to really require a lot of research, inquiries, and advices from people we trust. It doesn’t happen in a day rather it could take a year making decisions on the best school to enroll our children. This way, we are making it sure that all our kids get only world-class educational experience and bright life ahead of them.
Global schools are getting known to provide the highest level of academic schooling and a unique learning environment. They offer a comprehensive international curriculum, wide range of extra-curricular activities, conducive environment and facilities. Learn how global schools are the most recommended schools to send your child into.
- Cultural Diversity – A global school is usually a melting pot of diverse culture and language. The challenge starts with the communication and cultural differences in which they will learn to adapt and understand others in their ways. This is a good training ground for global profession and work places in the future.
- Rounded Experience –Since a global school is composed of students with diverse nationalities, they tend to adapt as well as develop their self-confidence in communicating with other nationalities. A chance to learn different languages is an advantage they can use in the future.
- Better Career Options – Global students who wish to go abroad for work have greater chance to be hired and have more doors for career opportunities. They can get more confidence in going farther to pursue a career and be successful in that path.
- Global Citizenship – the goal of global and international schools doesn’t only cover academic success but also goes beyond awareness and acceptance of other cultures, nationalities, religions and languages. They have a holistic approach to make every student becomes a global citizen of tomorrow, making responsible actions concerning the planet and its people.
Global and internal schools offer different curriculum based on the needs of the students. One popular curriculum is the IB DP or International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme for students aged 16 to 19 years old. In schools with IB DP curriculum, students benefit from:
- Independence – students are taught to think independently and drive their own way of learning.
- Collaboration – students are encouraged to take part in educational programmes that can make a way to the best universities in the world.
- Cultural Awareness – wide network and different languages being practiced in a global school helps them to be culturally aware, engage others and accept the differences.
- Outperforming other non-IB DP students – IB DP takers are more likely to be enrolled at top universities than those that don’t take the curriculum.
- Out-of-the-box Learning – taking an IB DP curriculum challenges the students to think critically and reflect to propose new ideas and perspective.
It would take a lot of time to decide and plan out your child’s educational path. It starts with choosing the right school then back it up with your unconditional support to them. Best of luck!