How To Recover Deleted Photos From Formatted Pen Drive
Summary:- Here you will get the best recovery software for deleted, formatted, corrupted data. It recovers data from pen drive/USB flash drive, SD card, and memory card. If you delete your data accidentally and you are worried about that Then, feel relaxed. because here you get the proper solution for these problems and you will also know how to recover deleted photos from formatted pen drive.
“I had stored my personal and professional photos in my pen drive. Yesterday my office colleagues had come to my home. They wanted to see our photos. when I connected my pen drive to my laptop. Then, I got on message formatted pen drive. Then, I clicked on that MSG. After that, my pen drive empty. I lost my all important photos from pen drive and I don’t know how to recover deleted photos from formatted pen drive. Please suggest me the best pen drive data recovery software.”
Additional Tip:- You may also like to know how to recover data from the formatted hard drive
Step 1:- Recover Deleted Photos from Formatted Pen Drive By Using Command Prompt
Whenever your lost your any data such as photos, videos, audio’s files and folders from pen drive firstly you should try CMD. Because it is free but it is the little bit complicated. A non-technical person can be faced with problems for use of cmd. For use of cmd you have to follow few simple steps:
1. Attach the formatted pen drive to your laptop
2. Go to the start button and type CMD
3. Click command prompt (admin) the CMD will open
4. Write the pen drive letter, E.g. > F: , and press Enter.
5. Write attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, press Enter and wait for few seconds.
6. Check the pen drive, and your files would be recovered.
Note:- Remember one thing CMD will only recover normal deleted data. If you deleted your data permanently (shift deleted) then you have to through the other solution.
Step 2:- Recover Deleted Photos From Formatted Pen Drive By Using Trustworthy Software
If CMD is not able to recover your photos from pen drive then, SysTools pen drive data recovery software one of the best option to recover deleted photos, videos, audio’s, files and folders from pen drive/USB flash drive, SD card and Memory card etc. It supports to recover exFAT, FAT (16,32) and formatted data. The pen drive data recovery tool provides filter based advance search option. Pen drive recovery software provides an option to recover selected files from deleted data. Technical and non-technical users can use this software. The tool is very easy to use. Pen drive software is user-friendly software. It provides separate option to recover data like scan and formatted scan. Scan for deleted and corrupted data from pen drive. Formatted scan for formatted data. Best quality of the tool is it supports all brands of the pen drive like Sandisk, Transcend, Moserbaer, Sony, LG, HP, and Samsung etc. It supports to recover all file formats like .pdf, .doc, ppt, etc. The software provides a free demo version. Now we are discussing how the tool works step by step.
- Download SysTools pen drive data recovery software
- Install the tool any version of Windows OS
- After that, the software gives two options Scan and Formatted scan
- Now preview the recovered data and search
- Finally, save the recovered data in your system
When Pen Drive Can’t Be Detected by Computer?
If SysTool Pen Drive photos Recovery is not to acknowledge the pen drive, you may need to check it out one by one:
- Insert an entire pen drive to check if the USB port is normal. And make sure it plugs entirely as some connectors are very tight.
- Attach pen drive to the right USB port to analyze the issue of pen drive itself.
- Enter bios to examine the permit of pen drive.
- Remount USB driver in computer device manager. After that, users necessity to restart your PC.
- Run norton anti-virus program to scan pen drive.