One-third of the population is suffering from one of the most common problems worldwide i.e. “Hair Loss”. One loses 100 hair stands each day. There could be many causes of hair loss which include diet, mineral deficiency, stress, pollution and genetics. Here are our some solutions to help reduce or deal with hair loss.
Massage Your Scalp
Scalp massages activate the blood circulation and this in turn carries more nutrients to the hair roots. The massages can decrease your stress level, boost your mood and promote hair growth.The health of the scalp is integral to the health of the hair. “Scalp massages aid in the removal of dead skin cells from the scalp. It is a pleasant experience. You just need to follow these simple steps to massage you hairs:
- Choose any oil that suits best for your hair type. You can also choose any essential oil such as lavender, rosemary and mix it with carrier oil such as coconut oil.
- Pour the oil on the crown of your head.
- Apply the tips of your fingers to your scalp and gently massage in circular direction.
- Use front to back method and massage your whole head.
You can also prefer “Indus Valley Grow out Hair Oil” for massaging. It enhances micro circulation in hair follicles. It is natural hair oil enriched with 8 herbs. It provides hair a natural revival by appealing the growth metabolism of hair cells.
Enrich diet with protein and vitamins
Our hair is actually made of protein, called keratin which is known as the building block of our hair. So your hair requires healthy supply of key nutrients that helps to strengthen your hair.Low protein diets may even result in dry, brittle and weak hair, thus become a major cause of hair loss. Here are some must have foods for boosting hair growth.
- Spinach: It is a great source of iron. The rich iron content helps boost the supply of oxygen to the hair follicles, ensuring growth and health of hair.
- Eggs: Hair is made of protein. So, a protein-rich diet is important for the overall health of your hair. Eggs are a superb source of protein. They also have zinc, selenium, and other hair-healthy nutrients, which make them one of the best foods to eat to maintain excellent hair health.
- Carrots:Carrots are effective in combating hair loss, as they offer essential vitamins to your hair, making it thicker, shinier and stronger. Consuming carrot juice usually can make your hair healthier.
Avoid smoking and drinking
Drinking alcohol and smoking can contribute to deficiencies of key nutrients. It reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp and this causes a reduction in hair growth. Instead of these beverages, you can drink fruit juices or intake at least four to eight cups of water in a day to stay hydrated and for the growth of healthy hair. If you want to keep your hair healthy and strong, you must be aware what is good and bad for your hair?
Use natural remedies
Natural remedies work well for your hair. Here are some which you can try.
- Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice: It can do wonders for your hair. Pour one of the juices on your scalp and massage it, leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning. Do it daily for a week and you will see apparent result.
- Rub green tea into your hairs: Mix two bags of green tea in one cup of water, and apply it to your hair. Rinse your hair thoroughly after an hour. Practice this for one week, you will notice the change.