You know that feeling – a disorder on the disk and at the most inconvenient moment. The deadline for submitting your work is coming and you have nothing to do with what you’ve been doing. What remains in such cases? Fix corrupted data with some of the media control programs (ScanDisk, Norton Disk Doctor), contact a friend who has more experience with repair? This can be helpful when it comes to simple cases – but if there are serious failures, then Salvagedata, a specialized hard drive data recovery service provider, can focus on recovering data from damaged hard disks.
Most often, there are disks that are accidentally and deliberately deleted or formatted or have canceled partitions. These cases represent relatively simple fixes if someone ignorant did not try to restore the data. Furthermore, mechanical and electrical failure of discs occurring mainly due to increased heat. There are cases of virus corruption that can cause the deletion of FAT tables, as well as problems with inappropriate disk compression. We also had cases of fire and natural disasters where data are saved very hard.
Data has lost, what to do
- Immediately stop using your device – any activity can reduce the chance of data recovery, do not install any software, copy files, do not attempt to format or resize the partition, it could cause data overwriting and make it impossible to recover later.
- If your computer produces strange sounds – turn it off immediately – it may be a symptom of physical damage to the disk, and other work would lead to data loss, which could not be restored, even by specialists working in our data recovery service company.
- The hard drive is a very sensitive device and device shaking (the widespread impulse behavior of inexperienced users) only aggravates the situation.
- Do not try to unscrew the disk yourself – dust and dirt particles from the air immediately settle on the discs and this leads to further damage.
- Do not touch the electronic components of the disc – an electrostatic discharge that accumulates on the surface of the skin may permanently damage the disc.
- Always place the disk for transport in the antistatic package.
The most common is data recovery from corrupted disks, which we usually do repair. However, the customer will get recovered the data he considered was lost. We also guarantee the protection against data misuse. This is really important because we often scratch with important data such as audits, employee databases, and so on.
If you have a drive, a drive or electronics malfunction, do you have spare parts? The most common disks have spare parts that we can help save customer data.