Users of the internet are continuously evolving and so must the way businesses market to them. In recent years, marketing’s greatest growth has been the adoption of content as a fundamental part of the mix. There are two main verticals – Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing, the debate continues as to whether Internet Marketing Services are overriding and exceeding traditional marketing. The common notion is that a digital marketing service has taken over completely and traditional marketing barely exists. Recent incidents such as the magazines switching to complete digital publications through digital marketing agencies caused waves throughout the marketing arena. Over the past years, traditional marketing has fallen very drastically, while in the same time frame expenses for digital marketing services have increased multiple folds. Are there any real advantages to using digital marketing over traditional marketing? Let’s take a look at the differences.
There are multiple sides of traditional marketing and this might include concrete items such as cards, print ads in newspapers or magazines. It can include posters, radio, TV commercials, billboards, brochures and more. Traditional marketing is also when people find a business through a referral and eventually develop a rapport with them.
The world of digital marketing continues to evolve and is here to stay. This includes internet marketing services tool. Digital marketing include things like websites, social media marketing, YouTube marketing, and banner ads. Digital marketing works on similar lines of traditional markreting, but using digital services and means. Digital marketing services have always been considered a form of inbound marketing and its goal is to reach the target audience. A particular audience pool may do an online search, a paid search, find your business on a social network or by reading content that has been published online such as a blog or an article. This is how they might find you. The more they see the content you put out, the more informed they will become with your brand and they will slowly develop trust through this online presence of your Digital Marketing Company.
DIGITAL MARKETING IS BETTER THAN TRADITIONAL MARKETING. WHY?
- Cost effective: Digital marketing can cost a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing. It can potentially replace costly traditional marketing advertising channels.
- Great analytics: One can see in real time what is or is not working for your business through digital marketing. You can adapt very quickly and make tweaks to improve your results immediately. Google Analytics can be used to measure specific goals you want to achieve for your website, email marketing solutions provide good insight.
- Results in real time: This is the best part of digital marketing. You can see the numbers of visitors to your site and its subscribers increase, peak trading times, conversion rates and much more at the touch of a button. Your complete digital marketing journey can be documented through reports.
- Branding and identity: A well performing website with good content adds to help you reach your target audience. Marketing through social media channels and email marketing can help you reach targeted sectors and audiences.
- Putting your business first: Optimization of website can be done easily with constant tweaks at the back end. Long term return on investment is possible through keyword optimization and this will help put your business in the front when searched.
Today, it is almost compulsory that businesses start thinking about going digital and take the help of a trusted digital marketing agency to market their business.